Landscape Construction Apprenticeship, 1st or 2nd Year, Certificate III, Eastern Suburbs, Sydney NSW
1300apprentice currently have a fantastic opportunity for an individual to commence or continue a Landscaping Apprenticeship.
Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be undertaking a Certificate III in Landscape Construction.
4 Year Apprenticeship
Based in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs, with work sites in various areas.
5 days per week plus additional overtime as required.
Study for the qualification will be via TAFE and attendance will be advised upon enrolment.
The duties will include but are not limited to:
• Assisting the team to complete high quality landscaping
• Hard landscaping – Paving, Decking, Concrete installation etc
• Soft landscaping – Planting, installing irrigation, laying turf
• Fertilising, mulching, detailed garden maintenance
• A range of other horticultural duties
Drivers licence and own transport is required due to location of job sites.
Employed by 1300apprentice, we will provide you with:
- An Apprentice mentor
- Stability in the industry
- Assistance with Registered Training Organisation/TAFE Enrolment and reimbursement of fees (Conditions may apply)
- Award wages and annual leave loading
- Register your apprenticeship with an Australian Apprenticeship Centre
What we need from you:
- Passion for the horticulture/Landscaping trade
- Responsibility to complete the 4 year apprenticeship successfully
- Honest, hard-working and committed
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and have the right to work in Australia.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.