1st – 4th Year Security Equipment, apprenticeship, Scoresby, VIC
Are you looking for that dream job with a modern and innovative company?
At 1300apprentice we have a Host employer based in Scoresby looking for an Security Equipment apprentice to join their team.
Our client is a leader in the field of Electronic Security Systems and is well known in Australia.
As an apprentice you will be required to perform the following tasks:
• Installation, service, repair, and maintenance of Electronic Security Systems
• Assisting tradesmen in their work
• Setting up work areas and having all types of tools and materials prepared
Our client is looking for candidates with the following attributes:
• Well presented
• Well spoken and keen to learn
• Have an interest in PC’s & technology
• Keen & excited to be a part of a large business.
Our Host employer provides:
• Fun & friendly team & culture
• Wide scope of work, products & sites
• Be a part of a company that protects and serves the community
• Additional training provided
• Opportunity for ongoing employment
Please be aware that successful candidates at interview will be required to undergo a Police Check, Pre-employment medical clearance including a Drug & Alcohol test.
Candidates also need to be capable and willing to obtain a security licence, checks and licences as required, and undergo additional training.
You also must be fully vaccinated from COVID 19 as some government sites require this.