1st or 2nd Year Light Automotive Mechanical, Certificate III, Blakehurst, NSW
This opportunity will see you become a skilled, qualified, and in-demand mechanic within the automotive industry by receiving hands-on experience and training under the guidance of passionate and qualified automotive professionals.
- Working within a well-maintained and state-of-the-art workshop in a reputable dealership network.
- PPE provided and replaced each free of charge.
- Through exceptional training, you will gain a nationally recognised Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology upon completion.
- Ongoing one-on-one support from a dedicated and experienced mentor.
- Launching your career on a brand that is at the pinnacle of European Luxury Brands, recognised for its technology and prestige
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Have a passion for the automotive industry and a love for cars
- Physically fit to meet the demands of the role
- Committed to becoming a qualified automotive technician
- Strong team mentality with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent work ethic
- Desire for excellence and quality of work
- Current P licence minimum is essential
About the Role
- Servicing of light vehicles.
- Located in Blakehurst
- Assisting technicians where necessary.
- Maintaining a clean working environment
- Operating electrical test equipment.
- Follow safe working practices in an automotive environment.
- Use & maintain tools & equipment specific to light vehicle automotive.
- Identify automotive electrical systems & components.
If this role sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, we want to hear from you. Submit your up-to-date resume and a brief cover letter explaining why the role appeals to you.
Please note applicants MUST have unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Due to the high volume of applications received by 1300apprentice, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. However, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and considering 1300apprentice as a potential employer. We encourage you to apply for positions we may have available in the future.
Working with large and small employers, 1300apprentice connects apprentices and trainees to the right employer. A for-purpose organisation with over 30 years of experience in Vocational Education & Training, our professional, approachable team are here to help you. With an experienced mentor to support and guide you, we aim to see you succeed and confidently grow as a person and professional.
1300apprentice values and recognises diversity in the workplace. We are an equal-opportunity employer and actively support applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply. We offer safe and inclusive working environments where you can learn, grow and achieve your career objectives.