1st Year Instrumentation and Controls, Certificate III , Rydalmere NSW
1300apprentice and our Partner Employer is looking for an Enthusiastic, Committed 1st Year Instrumentation and Control Apprentice. Their people power their business. As a Team, they are building a safe, comfortable, and sustainable world. Their diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure.
They trust their people with the companies tomorrow. Their people can trust them with their talent and future.
Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. Let’s talk today.
With Instrumentation Control, they make everything from simple, configurable controls for specific kinds of equipment to highly programmable automation systems for entire facilities and campuses.
Their next-generation building automation systems make it possible to extend automated control to every building system; HVAC, lighting, security, and detection—on a single platform. This is a highly sought-after 2024 skills-priority position.
Some of what you will learn:
- Running cables
- Installation of sensors and switches
- Working on control panels and intelligent control hubs
- Installing and adjusting system components
- Working with building management systems (BMS)
- Programmable logic controls (PLC).
What we are looking for:
- Enthusiasm and commitment to learning constantly evolving, sustainable technology.
- Passion for delivering quality work and service
- Desire builds a career, not just a job
- Computer skills are desirable but not essential
- A current driver’s licence P or higher
- Current white card or willing to obtain one.
- Willing to undergo a pre-employment medical assessment and police check
- You may qualify for the Australian Apprentice Training Support Payment of up to $5000.00
- Learn from passionate, industry-leading professionals.
- Work with a global leader in their field
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Dedicated 1300apprentice mentor
If this role sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, we want to hear from you. Submit your up-to-date resume and a brief cover letter explaining why the role appeals to you.
Please note that applicants MUST have unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Due to the high volume of applications received by 1300apprentice, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. However, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and considering 1300apprentice as a potential employer.
Working with large and small employers, 1300apprentice connects apprentices and trainees to the right employer. A for-purpose organisation with over 30 years of experience in Vocational Education & Training, our professional, approachable team are here to help you. With an experienced mentor to support and guide you, we aim to see you succeed and confidently grow as a person and professional.
1300apprentice values and recognises diversity in the workplace. We are an equal-opportunity employer and actively support applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. We offer safe and inclusive working environments where you can learn, grow, and achieve your career objectives.