Air Conditioning and Refrigeration apprenticeship, 1st-3rd Year, Riverwood, NSW
Apprenticeship – 1st to 3rd Year Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Apprentice
1300apprentice currently have a fantastic opportunity for an individual to continue an Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Apprenticeship with a reputable employer based in Riverwood.
Duties that you will be responsible for but not limited too:
- Installation works
- Commercial and Industrial areas
- New builds
- Working with major corporations
- Must have commenced an apprenticeship in Electrical previously or has had experience on a construction site.
- Must have TAFE Transcripts to prove level of study.
- Drivers licence and own transport
- Have own basic hand and power tools
- White card
- Willing to undergo Asbestos Awareness training
To be successful:
- Have a passion for this trade and wants to be part of a growing business once completed apprenticeship
- Well presented
- Must be able to show initiative and be able to communicate well with others.
Mature aged applicants are strongly encouraged to apply!
To apply, simply click Apply and attach your resume and cover letter.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.