Air Conditioning and Refrigeration apprenticeship, Certificate III, Dandenong South Victoria
Looking to get yourself an apprenticeship? Want to become an Aircon/refrigeration technician!
- Want to work for an great company
- Work in a friendly learning team environment
- Secure employment offered on completion of apprenticeship for the right candidate.
About our host:
At 1300apprentice we have a terrific client with sites based across the Melbourne area, looking for a first year Air Conditioning/Refrigeration apprentice to join their team.
- Working in Industrial and Commercial sites
- Driver’s licence
- Experience with using basic hand tools
- Current White card.
To be successful:
- Must be motivated and hard working
- Physically fit
- Willing to learn and take direction well
- Good attitude
Perks and benefits:
- Friendly and flexible working environment
- Wipe scope of works
We are looking for candidates that are enthusiastic, have a genuine interest in the trade and have researched the trade thoroughly.
Employed by 1300apprentice, we will provide you with:
- An apprentice mentor
- Assistance with Registered Training Organisation/TAFE Enrolment
- Reimbursement of study fees (Conditions may apply)
- Award wages and paid annual leave
- Register your traineeship with an Australian Apprenticeship Centre
- Australian Apprentice Training Support Payment may apply from July 1st 2022
Applicants must be Australian citizens or Permanent residents with full working rights to work in Australia.
Please be aware this role requires you to undergo a pre-employment medical and police check before any job offers.
How to apply
Click on APPLY and send through your cover letter and resume for review.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.