Air Conditioning and Refrigeration apprenticeship, Certificate III, Fyshwick, ACT
Looking for an apprenticeship in the Air-conditioning/Refrigeration industry?
At 1300apprentice we have a fantastic host employer based in Fyshwick looking for a 1st year Air Conditioning/Refrigeration apprentice to join their team.
Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be undertaking a Certificate III in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
Duties that you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Undertake manual handling
- Installations of air-conditioning systems
- Install pipework and pipework assemblies
- Fault finding and repair electrical equipment
- Maintain and repair commercial air conditioning systems and components
- Interpret drawings
- Drivers licence and own transport
- Experience using basic hand and power tools
- White card, Asbestos Awareness and Working with Asbestos (can be obtained during recruitment process)
To be successful:
- Have a passion for this trade and keen to be part of a growing business once completed apprenticeship
- Physically fit and not afraid of physically demanding work
- Well presented
- Great work ethic
- Dedicated and willing to learn
- Follow direction well
Applicants must be Australian Citizens or Permanent residents with the right to work in Australia.
To apply, simply click on “Easily apply to this job” and attach your resume and cover letter.