Air Conditioning and Refrigeration apprenticeship, Certificate III, Smeaton Grange, NSW
We are looking for a 1st year to 4th year Refrigeration Apprentice!
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Wide scope of works on commercial projects
- Australian Apprentice Training Support Payment of up to $5000.00 may apply
- Fantastic support team environment!
1300apprentice currently have a fantastic opportunity for an individual to commence or continue their Refrigeration Apprenticeship with reputable and first-class host employers based in South West Sydney.
Our client is a leader in the field of Refrigeration in the installation, repair and maintenance of refrigeration systems. They recognise and reward high achievement with long term careers and advancement within the company.
You must be willing to travel within the Sydney Metropolitan Area or Country regions for work which you will be compensated for. You will also receive an allowance if working / living away for work.
This position is predominately the servicing and installation of commercial refrigeration including pubs, clubs and supermarkets.
- Must have up to date TAFE transcripts to prove level of study – if a current apprentice
- Driver’s licence and own transport
- Happy to travel to country and interstate locations
- Have own basic hand and power tools or willingness to purchase
- White card.
To be successful:
- Have a passion for this trade and wants to be part of a growing business once completed apprenticeship
- Able to take direction and listen to instructions
- Physically fit
- Great attitude and willingness to work
- Well-presented and confident
- Excellent customer service skills.
An opportunity exists to earn a high wage with the ability to work overtime and great conditions for motivated people.
How to apply
Click on APPLY and attach your resume and cover letter.
Applicants must be Australian citizens and Permanent residents with the right to work in Australia.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.