Air conditioning/Refrigeration, 1st-4th year, Northern Beaches
Looking to recommence or get into the Air-conditioning/Refrigeration trade?
Get on board now with this great company based in the Avalon!
- Want to work in a great location
- Wide scope of works
1300apprentice currently have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to commence or recommence an air-conditioning/refrigeration apprenticeship, with a fantastic host employer based in Avalon working mostly on residential buildings.
Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be undertaking a Certificate III in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning.
Duties that you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Undertake manual handling
- Installations of air-conditioning systems
- Install pipework and pipework assemblies
- Fault finding and repair electrical equipment
- Maintain and repair commercial air-conditioning systems and components
- 70% installation work, 30% maintenance repairs.
- If you have already commenced a refrigeration and air-conditioning apprenticeship, must have up to date TAFE transcripts
- Drivers licence and own transport
- Experience with using basic hand and power tools
- White card.
To be successful:
- Have a passion for this trade and wants to be part of a growing business once completed apprenticeship
- Physically fit and not afraid of physically demanding work
- Well presented
- Great work ethic
- Dedicated and wanting to learn
- Follows direction well.
Benefits and perks:
- One-on-one training
- Learning wide variety air-conditioning systems
- Friendly work environment.
Applicants must be Australian citizens & or permanent resident with the right to work in Australia.
How to apply:
Click on SUBMIT and attach your resume and cover letter.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.