Air-conditioning & Refrigeration, 1st year Apprentice, Homebush West, NSW
1300apprentice has a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and committed 1st or year Air-conditioning & Refrigeration Apprentice looking to commence or recommence their apprenticeship, with a fantastic host employer based in Homebush West, working in the local area and across Sydney.
Our host employer is a well-established, recognised leader in their area. They pride themselves on providing first-rate, quality service, with a team of skilled professional tradespeople. You will be learning your trade from the best in trade.
- You may qualify for the Australian Apprentice Training Support Payment of up to $5000.00
- Learn from passionate, industry-leading professionals
- Earn while you learn
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Dedicated 1300apprentice mentor
What you will learn, but not limited to:
- Maintenance and repairs
- Diagnostic work
- Working with sheet metal, ducting and pipe work
- Safe manual handling
- Maintaining a clean, safe work site
What we are looking for:
- If you are a current apprentice, you will be asked to provide up-to-date TAFE transcripts to demonstrate competencies
- Driver’s licence and own transport
- White card (or willing to obtain prior to employment)
To be successful:
- You will be passionate about becoming a Professional Air-Conditioning Technician
- Physically fit and not afraid of physically demanding work
- Be safety conscious
- Committed, willing and eager to learn and take instructions
- Hardworking and use initiative
If this role sounds like the opportunity, you’ve been looking for, we want to hear from you. Submit your up-to-date resume and a brief cover letter explaining why the role appeals to you.
Please note that applicants MUST have unrestricted work rights in Australia
Due to the high volume of applications received by 1300apprentice, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. However, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and considering 1300apprentice as a potential employer.
Working with large and small employers, 1300apprentice connects apprentices and trainees to the right employer. A for-purpose organisation with over 30 years of experience in Vocational Education & Training, our professional, approachable team are here to help you. With an experienced mentor to support and guide you, we aim to see you succeed and confidently grow as a person and professional.
1300apprentice values and recognises diversity in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and actively support applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply. We offer safe and inclusive working environments where you can learn, grow, and achieve your career objectives.