Air conditioning/refrigeration, 2nd-3rd year, Denham Court, NSW
Are you a current 2nd year to 3rd year Air-conditioning/refrigeration apprentice, looking for a new job opportunity! Look no further!
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Incentives for hard work
- Work with an energetic team with great learning opportunities.
- Family operated business
1300apprentice currently have a fantastic opportunity for an individual to continue their Air-conditioning/refrigeration apprenticeship with a reputable employer based in Denham Court.
Our host employer works all over Sydney, so must be prepared to do some travelling. They mostly work on domestic projects, 90% installs and 10% Service. This role is 100% Air- conditioning with no refrigeration work on offer.
- Little exposure to maintenance and repairs
- Diagnostic work
- Manual handling
- General clean-up of site after works completed
- Setting and packing up.
To be considered:
- Must have commenced an apprenticeship in Air-conditioning/refrigeration
- Must have up to date TAFE transcripts to prove level of study
- Driver’s licence and own transport
- Have own basic hand and power tools
- White card.
To be successful:
- Have a passion for this trade and wants to be part of a growing business once completed apprenticeship
- Well-presented and confident
- Excellent customer service skills
- Follows direction well
- Must be update with TAFE.
Applicants must be Australian citizens or Permanent residents with full working rights to work in Australia.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.