Air conditioning/Refrigeration experienced tradesman, Riverwood
Are you an experienced air conditioning/refrigeration trady?
- Great teamwork environment
- Competitive salary on offer
- Ongoing work opportunities for the right candidate.
At 1300apprentice we have a client based in Riverwood looking for a qualified air con/refrigeration tradesman to join their diverse team in a workshop environment.
About our client:
Our client has 40 years of dedication to technical excellence in design and installation while providing responsive, reliable maintenance and services across Sydney and Illawarra areas.
During this role you be working on various sites from the Illawarra, greater western Sydney and southwest Sydney, so must be prepared to travel.
- Installation of air con units in domestic homes and schools
- Servicing and maintenance work when needed
- Manual lifting.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the trade
- Trade qualified
- Have own basic hand tools
- Car and current driver’s licence.
To be successful:
- Good attitude towards work and able to work in a team environment
- Physically fit
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to work alongside apprentices.
This role is a full-time casual position with ongoing work, with the possibility for the right person to go permanent.
Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent resident with the right to work in Australia.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.