Apprentice Intake 2024, Sydney, NSW
We are seeking motivated individuals for a wide variety of apprenticeships in various locations across Sydney, the Illawarra & Southern Highlands. These opportunities are commencing in late 2023 or early 2024.
We offer apprenticeship opportunities in:
Horticulture: Landscaping, Parks & Gardens, Retail Nursery, Sports Turf Management, Arboriculture
Electrical: Electrical, Instrumentation & Control, Air-conditioning & Refrigeration, Telecommunications, Electronics, Security Equipment
Engineering: Fabrication, Boiler making, Fitter/Machinist, Sheet Metals, Mechanical
Automotive: Light Vehicle, Heavy Vehicle, Spare Parts, Spray Painting, Panel Beating, Motorcycle
Construction: Carpentry, Shopfitting, Cabinetmaking, Signs & Graphics, Printing, Painting
To be considered:
- A genuine interest in the chosen apprenticeship
- Commitment to completing a Certificate III or IV
- Must NOT have completed the same qualification or qualification higher with the same occupational outcome
- Good communication skills
- Have researched the industry you want to work in
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
Perks and benefits:
- Develop your skills through formal and informal training
- Earn while you learn
- All Registered Training Organisation fees are covered by us
- Mentoring and support throughout your apprenticeship from a dedicated Field Officer
- A Group Training Organisation is your safety net – we provide job security and stability.
You will be employed through 1300apprentice and paid while you undertake a certificate through an accredited Registered Training Organisation while you learn on the job skills in your chosen trade.
An apprenticeship is a great way to start your career
If you would like to be part of our 2023 intake, please submit your resume and a cover letter stating which apprenticeship you are interested in.
1300apprentice embraces cultural diversity and encourages applicants from all backgrounds and beliefs to apply. However, only those eligible to undertake an apprenticeship or traineeship will be contacted for an interview.