Arborist, Moorebank, NSW
Are you experienced in Arborist looking for ongoing work?
- 8 hour shifts
- Overtime offered when available
- Monday to Friday work
1300apprentice are looking for an experienced Arborist who is willing to be flexible with their location to work with a valuable and well established business operating for 20 years with a great reputation providing Arboriculture services on commercial, government and residential properties throughout Sydney.
- Able to work at heights and happy to climb trees
- Using tools of the trade and other equipment
- Follow WH&S procedures and safety standards.
To be successful:
- Driver’s licence, MR truck licence (preferred)
- Certificate in Arboriculture or be currently enrolled in an arboriculture course is desirable
- EWP/WP ticket (preferred)
- First aid, traffic control, white card all highly regarded
- Chainsaw ticket (preferred).
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication and able to be proactive in their role
- Be safety conscious.
This role is a full time role on a casual basis employed by 1300apprentice but working for our client, with a view to permanence.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.