Boilermaker, qualified, Erskine Park, NSW
Ready for your next big challenge?
At 1300apprentice we have a client based in Erskine Park who are looking for qualified Boilermakers to join their manufacturing team in a workshop environment.
About our client:
Our client is an Australian owned manufacturing company established in the late 1950’s, specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of processing equipment for the abattoir by-products rendering industry.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be working directly from drawings & specifications
- Steel fabrication
- At least 5 years experience as a Boilermaker
- Trade qualified
- Have own basic hand tools
- Workshop environment experience.
To be successful:
- Must have previous experience working in a workshop environment
- Car and licence
- Good attitude towards work and able to work in a team environment.
This role is a full time casual position with a view for permanency for the right candidate.
Applicants must be Australian citizens & or permanent resident with the right to work in Australia.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click on Submit and attach your resume.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.