Boilermaker, 1st-4th Year, Warragamba, NSW
Want to become a boilermaker and would love to start an apprenticeship in heavy fabrication?
- Wide scopes of work on offer, site and workshop based
- Above award wages paid once probation period has ended, performance based
- Australian Apprentice Training Support Payment may apply from 1 July 2022
1300apprentice have a fantastic opportunity for a 1st -4th year Boilermaking (Heavy fabrication) apprentice to join a dynamic and innovative team based in the Warragamba.
About our host employer
Our host employer specailising in the design, manufacturing and installation of pressure of piping and heavy structural steel, with extensive experience in turnkey operations
Throughout the apprenticeship you will be undertaking a Certificate III in Engineering-Fabrication trade (Heavy fabrication).
- Fabrication of heavy structural beams
- Assembling structural steel
- Read drawings
- Welding (TAC) and cutting
- General clean up.
- Driver’s licence and own transport
- White Card
- Experience using basic hand and power tools.
Perks & benefits
- BQQ Lunches on Friday’s
- Friendly team.
Applicants must be Australian citizens & permanent residents with full working rights to work in Australia.
How to apply
Click on APPLY and attach your resume and cover letter.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.