Boilermaking, 1st year, Moss Vale
Want to become a boilermaker and would love to start an apprenticeship in heavy fabrication?
1300apprentice have a fantastic opportunity for a 1st year Boilermaking (Heavy fabrication) apprentice to join a dynamic and innovative team based in the Southern Highlands.
Throughout your apprenticeship you will be undertaking a Certificate III in Engineering -Fabrication trade (Heavy fabrication).
Duties that you will be responsible for but not limited too:
- Metal fabrication
- Forging, founding and structural steel erection
- Electroplating, metal spinning, metal polishing
- Sheet metal work
- Use of related computer-controlled equipment.
- Drivers licence and own transport (desired but essential)
- Experience using basic hand and power tools.
To be successful:
- Passion for the trade
- Great work ethic and attitude to work
- Dedicated and willing to learn
- Follows direction well.
Applicants must be Australian citizens &/or permanent residents with the right to work in Australia.
To apply, simply click on Submit” and attach your resume and cover letter.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.