Boilermaking apprenticeship, 2nd – 4th year, Unanderra, NSW
Looking for a committed and keen 2nd – 4th year Boilermaking Apprentice!
Want to work for an award-winning company, in Boilermaking? We have a FANTASTIC role where you can learn and work in a great team environment!
- Want to work with an Award-winning business
- Fun and friendly team environment
- Opportunity for ongoing employment and promotion.
1300apprentice currently have a fantastic opportunity for a 2nd to 4th year Boilermaking Apprentice to join our client’s dynamic team based in Unanderra.
About our host:
Our Host is a family orientated business and they have gained a terrific reputation in their field over the past 20 years and provide an excellent working environment. They are very much committed to their work and their staff.
- Workshop based – welding, fabricating, marking off, grinding, drilling, oxy cutting, maintaining work area + other duties as required
- If you have already commenced a Boilermaking apprenticeship, you must have up to date TAFE transcripts
- Experience with using basic hand tools
- Current White card.
To be successful:
- Must be motivated and hard working
- Physically fit
- Willing to learn and take direction well
- Good attitude
Perks and benefits:
- Friendly and flexible working environment
- Wipe scope of works
Applicants must be Australian citizens or Permanent residents with full working rights to work in Australia.
How to apply
Click on APPLY and send through your cover letter and resume for review.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.