Business Traineeship, certificate III, Huntingwood NSW
Looking to start your career in Business! Look no further by kick starting your career in a Business traineeship!
Two fantastic roles are available in the areas of Sales and Procurement!
- Learning all aspects of an office environment in Sales and Procurement
- Work in a friendly learning team environment
- Secure employment offered on completion of traineeship for the right candidate.
At 1300apprentice we have a very reputable client based in Huntingwood looking for a sales/business and procurement trainee to join their team.
About our host
Our host employer has been setting standards for solutions for industrial trucks, fleet management, driver assistance systems and service offerings for over 50 years.
An opportunity has now become available within their team.
Throughout the traineeship, you will be studying a Certificate III in Business.
- Provide administrative support to the internal compliance process and systems.
- Provide support to the Procurement team with all administrative tasks.
Sales Business Trainee
- Primary function is to provide administrative and functional support to the LMHAU Telematics team
- Liaise with Telematics suppliers on orders and invoices
- Provide administration support across all states (May include Kion international accounts)
There are a range of other duties to perform in each role such as relief reception, sending emails, checking inboxes, updating information etc.
To be successful:
- Must not have completed the same qualification in this vocation or above.
- Great attitude and good computer skills
- Well-presented and able to work in a team environment
- Professional phone manner and excellent work ethic.
How to apply
Click on APPLY and attach your resume and cover letter.
Whilst 1300apprentice will endeavour to respond to all applications, only suitable applicants and those eligible to undertake a traineeship will be contacted.