Business banking, Certificate III traineeship, Bowral
Our host employer, a local community based banking institution, has a great opportunity for a trainee to join the team based at their Bowral branch. These traineeships are a great way to receive an income, learn new skills and open doors to career opportunities.
Working full time in a bank, you will develop skills to:
- Efficiently balance and manage cash
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers while meeting their financial transaction needs
- Contribute to the Branch achieving its sales targets, by spotting and referring sales opportunities
- Support and actively assist team members
- Ensure compliance to company Policies and Procedures
Key skills required:
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- Team player and a desire to work with people
- Exceptional Customer Service experience
- Ability to learn a range of policies, processes and software programs
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
Please note you will be subject to a Criminal Police Check if you are the successful applicant.
The role itself is based in the Bowral branch but you may also need to lend assistance to other branches in the Southern Highlands area.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.