Business, Certificate III or IV, traineeship, Taren Point
Are you looking to start your career in an office environment?
Want to get qualified on the job?
At 1300apprentice we have a client who is a small high profile Australian business supplying high end engineered components across the Electrical and Railway Infrastructure market throughout Australia and New Zealand.
A new opening has become available for a motivated and enthusiastic customer service-focused trainee to join their team and to complete a Certificate III or IV in Business Administration.
This is a varied role where you will be actively involved in the business and able to make a positive and valued contribution whilst you get qualified and are paid to learn. Our client’s experienced internal sales team will support and teach you each step of the way.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing sales and purchase orders
- Liaise with factories and freight forwarders
- Coordinate and ensure timely delivery of goods to customers
- Aid in the review and maintain stock levels to satisfy clients requirements
- Assisting with marketing and company presentations
- Help develop workable business systems, provide improvement suggestions as needed
- Assist the Account Managers with quoting, pricing, documents and other needs
- General administration duties
Skills & Requirements:
- Outgoing personality
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving abilities
- Positive and proactive can-do attitude
- Previous customer service experience will be highly regarded
What our client offers:
- Opportunity to progress within the business
- Fun, friendly team environment
- Varied role
- Modern offices
- Onsite parking
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in please click on Apply and attach your cover letter and resume.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.
For other job vacancies, please go to www.1300apprentice.com.au