Business (Medical Administration) Traineeship, Bruce, ACT
Looking to start your career in medical administration! Work while completing a certificate III in Business specialising in medical administration –all on the job.
While learning practical skills within a medical environment, you will also work towards a certificate III in business which is completed online during work hours.
- Work in a friendly learning team environment
- Work within a rewarding industry
- Be supported by a fun and friendly team who embrace training
At 1300apprentice we have a very reputable client based in Bruce ACT looking for a business trainee to join their team and learn all aspects of medical administration.
About our host
Our host employer is a medical practice which offers a range of medical services to the community. They pride themselves through their patient care from reception through to their friendly Doctors.
You would be joining their fun and friendly team and be performing various tasks such medical administration, receiving inbound calls, making appointments, data entry, using your customer service skills, cash handling and other tasks as needed.
Throughout the traineeship, you will be studying a Certificate III in Business.
- Answering and making calls
- Cash handling / EFT
- Data entry
- Diary management
- Customer service
- Data management
- Learning and using medical software
- General housekeeping and more!
To be successful:
- Must not have completed the same qualification in this vocation or above.
- Great attitude and good computer skills
- Well-presented and a general want to help people
- Professional phone manner and excellent work ethic.
Whilst 1300apprentice will endeavour to respond to all applications, only suitable applicants and those eligible to undertake a traineeship will be contacted.