Business traineeship, Beresfield, NSW
Looking to start your career in the Business industry?
Want to study and gain work experience at the same time?
- Learning all aspects of an office environment and more
- Work in a friendly learning team environment.
1300apprentice currently have a host employer based in Beresfield near Newcastle who are looking for a trainee to join their team!
About our host
Our host employer is an industry leader in an extensive array of horticultural services. They are experts in tree work and many horticultural services.
- Perform all tasks associated to reception
- Data entry
- Assist staff members in admin duties
- Screen all calls and announce to staff
- Ensure reception area and office is always kept clean and tidy
- Meet and greet clients.
To be successful:
- Must not have completed the same qualification in this vocation or above
- Great attitude and good computer skills
- Well-presented and able to work in a corporate environment
- Professional phone manner and excellent work ethic.
During the 12 month period you will undertake a Certificate III in Business while working at the same time.
How to apply
Click on APPLY and attach your resume and cover letter.
Whilst 1300apprentice will endeavour to respond to all applications, only suitable applicants and those eligible to undertake a traineeship will be contacted.