Business, traineeship, certificate III, Kingsgrove
At 1300apprentice, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to kick start your career in Business – Gain 12 month’s paid industry experience and a formal qualification!
This traineeship is based in Kingsgrove, with an industry leader in the Automotive Industry. Throughout the traineeship you will be undertaking a Certificate III in Business.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phone calls
- Taking messages and transferring calls
- Utilising Microsoft programs
- Assist with Administration
- Assist with Sales Support
- Passion for business and office administration
- Honest and hard-working
- Strong communication skills
- Time management and organisation skills
- Committed to a 12 month traineeship
Employed by 1300apprentice, we will provide you with:
- A trainee mentor
- Assistance with Registered Training Organisation/TAFE Enrolment
- Reimbursement of study fees (Conditions may apply)
- Award wages and paid annual leave
- Register your traineeship with an Australian Apprenticeship Centre
Applicants must be Australian Citizens or Residents, with rights to work in Australia.
To apply for this traineeship, please click “Apply Now” and attach your cover letter and resume.
Suitable applicants only will be contacted for an interview.