Business Traineeship, certificate III, Indigenous Identified, Wagga Wagga, NSW
Personal Banker Traineeship (Indigenous) – Wagga Wagga
Have you thought about a career in Banking?
Are you looking for a career beyond a job?
Do you have a keen interest in retail sales?
We are currently recruiting for a Personal Banker Trainee at Wagga Wagga
Please apply if you are:
- A team player
- A people person and a good communicator
- Interested in a career in banking
- Enthusiastic about working in a customer sales role
As a Personal Banker Trainee you will:
- undertake on the job training while working full time in a branch for 12 months
- undertake study towards a National Certificate III qualification.
- be supported by a dedicated team and mentors
- have the opportunity to develop excellent customer service and sales skills
- be trained by experienced personal bankers to learn more about ANZ’s retail banking products and services
- receive an income while gaining valuable experience in the banking industry (National Traineeship Award wages apply)
About your host employer:
Since 2003 they have recruited more than 1000 trainees into branches across Australia. They have an Indigenous Trainee program that is supportive, understanding and provides career opportunities for the future.
This is an opportunity to undertake a role offering exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths.
The host aims to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
To be eligible for an indigenous traineeship, applicants must:
- be of Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent;
- identify as an Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander;
- be accepted as such by the community in which they live or have lived.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click on Apply and attach your cover letter and resume.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.