Cabinetmakers/Joiners, Wetherill Park, NSW
Looking for qualified Cabinetmakers/Joiners to join a fun working and innovative business!
- Monday to Friday work, 6am to 2:30pm
- Wide range of work
- Work with best architects in the world
1300apprentice has a highly valued client based in Wetherill Park looking for motivated, reliable and committed Cabinetmakers/Joiners to join their already valued and driven team.
About our Host
Our client has over 25 years’ experience in fit outs in both commercial and residential projects. Those projects include, office refurbishments, hospitality, retail, medical, and private residences. They also have a custom furniture division, which excels in crafting commissioned pieces and complete suites of signature ranges through to large-scale production for leading international design companies.
- Make measurements and calculations
- Use of hand and power tools
- Read and interpret work documents
- Fabricate custom furniture
- Prepare cutting list from plans and job specifications
- Set up, operate and maintain computer numerically controlled (CNC) machining and processing centres
- Apply quality standards
- White card
- Car and licence
To be successful:
- 7-10 years experience in the trade with qualifications
- Physically fit and not afraid of physically demanding work
- Well presented
- Great work ethic
- Dedicated, committed and reliable
- Excellent attention to detail
Perks and benefits:
- Diverse working environment
- Roster days off (1 day a month)
- Overtime offered when available
- BBQ lunches every 2nd Friday supplied.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and residents with full working rights to work in Australia.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.