Carpentry apprenticeship, 1st-4th year, Southern Highlands, NSW
Are you a current late 1st year to 4th year carpentry apprentice, looking for a new company to continue your apprenticeship? Or wanting to start a carpentry apprenticeship?
- Want to work on high end projects
- Work in a great learning environment
- Wide scopes of works on offer.
1300apprentice currently have fantastic opportunities for individuals to continue or start their carpentry apprenticeship with a reputable employers based in the Southern Highlands.
Types of tasks you will experience:
- New builds
- Extensions and renovations
- Primarily residential with some commercial work
- Civil works i.e. earthworks, concreting and roofing etc.
About your skills:
- Commenced an apprenticeship in Carpentry previously, show TAFE transcripts to prove level of study
- Drivers licence and own transport
- Have own basic hand and power tools
- White card.
To be successful:
- Have a passion for this trade and want to be part of a growing business once completed apprenticeship
- Well presented
- Dedicated and wanting to learn
- Follows direction well
- Be up-to-date with TAFE.
Applicants must be Australian citizens and have the right to work in Australia.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.