Carpentry, Cert III, 1st Year, Moss Vale, NSW
- Work in a great learning environment
- Wide scopes of works, build from the ground up
- Learn from professional tradespeople
1300apprentice currently has a fantastic opportunity for individuals to continue or start their Carpentry Apprenticeship with a fantastic employer based in Moss Vale, Southern Highlands
Some of what you will learn:
- Complete high-spec new-build properties
- Extensions and renovations
- Primarily residential with some commercial work
- Civil works, concrete shuttering and roofing etc
You may qualify for the government new apprentice $5000K incentive payment
To be successful:
- Committed to completing a Cert III in Carpentry
- Well presented
- Dedicated and wanting to learn
- Follow directions well
- Driver Licence and transport to get to sites
- White card or willing to obtain one before employment
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, then submit your up-to-date resume with a brief cover letter outlining why this role interests you
Please note that applicants MUST have full unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Due to the high volume of applications received by 1300apprentice, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and considering 1300apprentice as a potential employer. We encourage you to apply for opportunities we have advertised in the future
Working with large and small employers, 1300apprentice connects apprentices and trainees to the right employer. A for-purpose organisation with over 30 years of experience in Vocational Education & Training, our professional, approachable team are here to help you. With an experienced mentor to support and guide you, we aim to see you succeed and confidently grow as a person and professional.
1300apprentice values and recognises diversity in the workplace. We are an equal-opportunity employer and actively support applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. We offer safe and inclusive working environments where you can learn, grow, and achieve your career objectives.