Multiple Positions Available – Cert III Engineering Fabrication Trade, 1st-3rd year, St Mary’s NSW
At 1300apprentice we have a client based in Western Sydney looking for a 1st, 2nd or 3rd Year Boilermaking apprentice to join their team.
Our client is looking for someone with a passion for the trade, reliable, punctual, with a good work ethic, and willing to learn and ask questions.
Our client is an industry leader and they work on jobs in the industrial sectors (defence, construction, mining, manufacturing, rail, etc.). They specialise in steel fabrication, engineering, and materials handling equipment.
The apprentice tasks include:
- All types of fabrication
- MIG & TIG welding
- Cropping, punching, flat & section rolling
- Material handling, using tools & machinery
- Running errands, maintaining a safe and tidy workplace
Listed below are the good points of this excellent company:
- Wide scope of work
- Opportunity for ongoing employment and career progression
- Low staff turnover/long term staff
- Modern and well maintained equipment
Please apply now if you feel this role suits you.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.