Cert III Furniture Finishing apprenticeship 1st-4th, Wetherill Park
Do you like hands on work and seeing the beauty of a finished product?
Would you like to learn a trade that will fill you with pride and satisfaction?
At 1300apprentice we have a client based in Wetherill Park, looking for a 1st year apprentice in Furniture Finishing. 2nd, 3rd and 4th Year apprentices will also be considered.
Our client is renowned as the leaders of building and renovation service and they are specialists who can render you top-notch home renovations or extensions services. They have been striving to exceed all the expectations of their clients, maintaining the highest customer service standards in every aspect. Our expert builders are known for their unrivaled building and constructive skills and this is a significant part of our service.
Your tasks as an apprentice will involve the following:
- Apply surface coatings by spray gun, and match and make up colours
- Maintain spray equipment and booth,
- Using hand and power tools, operate machinery, dismantle and re-assembling products
- Measuring and calculating, reading and interpreting work documents
- Apply stains, fillers & paint, prepare surfaces for finishing, remove & apply a variety of coatings, apply and enhance finishes
- Repair and touch up surfaces, maintain a safe and clean work area + additional tasks as required.
Our client is looking for someone reliable, willing to learn and committed to the trade.
ABOVE AWARD WAGES
Our client pays 1st years as 2nd years, 2nd years as 3rd years and 3rd years as 4th years.
There is a good work culture (family business) and an opportunity for ongoing employment and job security.
If this interests you, please apply now!
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.