Landscape Construction, 1st year apprenticeship, Blacktown, NSW
Are you looking to start your career in Landscape Construction?
Or perhaps you are in the Landscaping trade and are looking for a new employer.
This terrific opportunity will give you the chance to learn from the best and complete a four year apprenticeship!
Our client is based in Western Sydney and offers a great opportunity to learn this trade.
Here are the basic tasks required of a first year apprentice:
- Set up work areas
- Take ownership of tools
- Ensure materials for the job are ready to go
- Undertake lifting and carrying of materials
- Dig holes
- Listen and learn from your supervisor
- Attend TAFE and study for the Certificate III Landscape Construction Course.
The process is simple and requires you to have the following attributes:
- Have a genuine interest in the trade and have the passion to go with it
- Have a general understanding of the tasks and duties involved
- Be physically fit and able to work in all kinds of weather
- Have your own car and licence to get to work sites.
This role deals more with commercial/council landscape construction.
If you are an experienced apprentice looking for a change, we would also love to hear from you!
If you would like to be considered for this apprenticeship, please click on Apply and attach your resume and cover letter letting us know why you’re interested in this job.
Suitable applicants only will be contacted for an interview.