Certificate III Horticulture Traineeship, Ferntree Gully VIC
Are you looking to learn all about plants and nature?
Want to work with a great team of people in the Horticulture industry?
Our client in Melbourne is looking for a Certificate III Horticulture trainee to join their team.
Tasks include a wide variety of lawn & garden maintenance including but not limited to:
- Mowing, whipper snipping, weeding, edging, planting, soil preparation
- Spraying herbicide/fungicide/insecticide/fertiliser/weed control
- Using tools, machinery and equipment
- Mulching, pruning, watering, raking, blowing, cleaning, and washing equipment.
In this role you need to be physically fit and willing to work in all weather conditions and climates. You will also need to have a passion for the outdoors, gardens and plants.
Our client offers:
- Diverse and inclusive workplace
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Career development opportunities on completion of traineeship
- Reward and recognition programs
- Employee Assistance Program.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Please be aware that you may be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and police check if you are the selected candidate.
Suitable applicants only will be contacted for an interview.