Certificate III in Parks and Gardens, 1st -3rd year, Colo Vale NSW
Are you Passionate about the environment and Interested in pursuing a career in the great outdoors with a Parks & Gardens Apprenticeship?
1300apprentice has a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to commence or recommence a Cert III in Parks & Gardens Apprenticeship with an industry-leading partner in the Southern Highlands.
Our employer partner strives to create unique, beautiful, and tranquil landscapes that are both cost-effective and eco-friendly. With their own nursery specialising in Australian Native plants, they can undertake revegetation and landscaping projects, providing speedy results.
When you join this business, you will learn your trade from a team passionate about the environment. So, you can take pride in knowing that you’re making a positive contribution towards creating beautiful Australian landscapes as you undertake a Certificate III in Parks & Gardens.
Some of what you will learn:
- Planting trees, bushes, plants
- Mowing & whipper snipping
- Edging and mulching
- How to raise and care for Australian Native Plants
- Plant and soil improvements for gardens and the bush
- Working on domestic, commercial, and country properties
- Plant and soil practices, including implementing plant establishment programs
- Project costing.
To be successful:
- Have a passion for nature and the environment and want to be part of a growing business once you’ve completed your apprenticeship!
- Physically fit and not afraid of physically demanding work
- Well presented
- Great work ethic
- Driver licence minimum P
- Dedicated and keen to learn
- Willing to follow instructions.
- Gain a Certificate III Parks & Gardens
- You may qualify for the Australian Apprentice Training Support Payment of up to $5000.00
- Learn from passionate, industry-leading professionals
- Earn while you learn
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Dedicated 1300apprentice mentor
If this role sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, we want to hear from you. Submit your up-to-date resume and a brief cover letter explaining why the role appeals to you.
Please note that applicants MUST have unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Due to the high volume of applications received by 1300apprentice, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. However, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and considering 1300apprentice as a potential employer.
Working with large and small employers, 1300apprentice connects apprentices and trainees to the right employer. A for-purpose organization with over 30 years of experience in Vocational Education & Training, our professional, approachable team is here to help you. With an experienced mentor to support and guide you, we aim to see you succeed and confidently grow as a person and professional.
1300apprentice values and recognises diversity in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and actively support applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply. We offer safe and inclusive working environments where you can learn, grow and achieve your career objectives.