Certificate III in Parks and Gardens, apprenticeship, Five Dock NSW
Want to work for an award-winning company, in Parks and Gardens? We have a FANTASTIC role where you can learn and work in the outdoors!
- Want to work with an Award-winning business
- Fun and friendly team environment
- Opportunity for ongoing employment and promotion.
About our host:
At 1300apprentice, we have this well established Host employer based at Five Dock who is looking for a first year apprentice in Parks and Gardens to join their team.
You will work on a variety of projects and locations and learn from experienced tradesmen. You will need to have a genuine interest in the world of Horticulture and be prepared to work in a parks and gardens environment.
To be successful:
- Must be motivated and hard working
- Physically fit
- Willing to learn and take direction well
- Good attitude
- We are looking for enthusiastic and keen applicants who are wanting to commit to a four year apprenticeship.
While having your own vehicle is not essential, having a driver’s licence would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click on Apply and attach your cover letter and resume.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.