Parks & Gardens, Certificate III, 1st year, Kirrawee NSW
1300apprentice has a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to commence a Cert III in Parks & Gardens Apprenticeship in Kirrawee.
Our host employer is a highly regarded family-owned business with over 15 years of history servicing a wide range of clients in and around Kirrawee. They are proud of their reputation for being ethical, professional, and friendly, working with clients in both the private, corporate and government sectors of the community. Their philosophy has always been to build long-term relationships with clients and staff. You will learn your trade from a passionate, professional team as you undertake a Certificate III in Parks & Gardens
This is a highly sought-after 2024 skills-priority position.
- Planting trees, bushes, plants
- Mowing & whipper snipping
- Edging and mulching
- Plant and soil improvements for garden and turf areas
- Drainage installation
- Plant and soil practices, including implementing plant establishment programs
- Project costing.
- Gain a Certificate III Parks & Gardens
- You may qualify for the Australian Apprentice Training Support Payment of up to $5000.00
- Learn from passionate, industry-leading professionals
- Earn while you learn
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Dedicated 1300apprentice mentor
- Driver licence and own transport
- White card or willing to obtain one.
To be successful:
- Have a passion for landscape construction and want to be part of a growing business once you’ve completed your apprenticeship
- Physically fit and not afraid of physically demanding work
- Well presented
- Great work ethic
- Dedicated and keen to learn
- Follow directions well.
If this role sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, we want to hear from you. Submit your up-to-date resume and a brief cover letter explaining why the role appeals to you.
Please note that applicants MUST have unrestricted work rights in Australia
Due to the high volume of applications received by 1300apprentice, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. However, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and considering 1300apprentice as a potential employer.
Working with large and small employers, 1300apprentice connects apprentices and trainees to the right employer. A for-purpose organisation with over 30 years of experience in Vocational Education & Training, our professional, approachable team are here to help you. With an experienced mentor to support and guide you, we aim to see you succeed and confidently grow as a person and professional.
1300apprentice values and recognises diversity in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and actively support applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply. We offer safe and inclusive working environments where you can learn, grow and achieve your career objectives.