Certificate III Painting & Decorating Apprenticeship, 1st – 4th year, Moss Vale, NSW
1300apprentice currently has a host employer who is looking for a Painting & Decorating Apprentice to join their team. Work is based in the Southern Highlands area, therefore own car and current drivers licence is essential.
In this role you will have exposure to all facets of the industry and will gain extensive knowledge of the tasks and duties required to complete.
Duties will include the following:
- Site set-up and preparation
- Sanding and bagging
- Painting and detailing
- Cleaning and packing up
- Working at Heights
Employed by 1300apprentice, we will provide you with:
- An apprentice mentor
- Stability in the industry
- Assistance with Registered Training Organisation/TAFE Enrolment and reimbursement of fees (Conditions may apply)
- Award wages and annual leave loading
- Register your traineeship with an Australian Apprenticeship Centre
What we need from you:
- Passion for painting and decorating
- Responsibility to complete the apprenticeship successfully
- Honest, hard-working and committed to the apprenticeship.
- If you have commenced your apprenticeship your TAFE results must be up to date.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and have the right to work in Australia.
Candidates should also note that a police check may be required on the successful applicant.
If you would like to apply, simply click Apply Now and attach your resume.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for interview.