Chain supply operations, Certificate III, Silverwater
Looking to start your career in warehouse and logistics?
- Work in a great learning environment
- Great working conditions
- Opportunity to grow within the business.
1300apprentice have a fantastic opportunity to start your career in Warehousing and Logistics in a traineeship based in Silverwater.
Throughout the traineeship, you will be studying a Certificate III in Chain Supply Operations.
About our host:
Our host is a family operated business that supplies tools and equipment to the floor/wall tiling industry.
As a trainee, your responsibilities would include:
- Warehouse processes: receiving, picking, dispatch etc
- Pick packing orders
- Manual handling up to 25kg
- Customer service.
Benefits and perks:
- Working in a family operated business
- Lunch provided every Friday
- Wage review based on performance after 6 months in the role.
To be successful:
- Must NOT have completed the same qualification in this vocation or above
- Great professional phone manner to speak to clients
- Team player and confident
- Great attitude and committed to competing a traineeship
- Current driver’s licence and own transport.
How to apply:
Click on SUBMIT and attach your resume and cover letter.
Whilst 1300apprentice will endeavour to respond to all applications, only suitable applicants and those eligible to undertake a traineeship will be contacted.
Applicants must be Australian citizens &/or permanent residents with the right to work in Australia.