Electrical apprentice, 3rd-4th year, Riverwood
Are you a current 3rd to 4th year electrical apprentice, looking for a new company to continue your apprenticeship?
1300apprentice currently have a fantastic opportunity for an individual to continue an electrical apprenticeship with a reputable employer based in Riverwood. Our host is an air conditioning company with an electrical division for you to fill.
Duties that you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Installation and maintenance works
- Industrial and commercial works
- New builds
- Working with major corporations.
- Commenced an apprenticeship in electrical previously
- Provide your TAFE transcripts to prove level of study
- Drivers licence and own transport
- Own basic hand and power tools
- White card
- Police check required to be completed prior to commencement.
To be successful:
- Have a passion for this trade and wants to be part of a growing business once completed apprenticeship
- Well presented
- Must be able to show initiative and be able to communicate well with others.
Mature aged applicants are encouraged to apply but you must have commenced your apprenticeship and be in your third or fourth year.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.