Electrical Apprenticeship, 1st – 3rd year, Rydalmere, NSW
1300apprentice has an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to learn their trade working with our industry leader employer partner. Our Partner is known for our exceptional quality of products and services. They strive to consistently provide innovative solutions to meet customers’ unique and evolving requirements. Specialising in large-scale infrastructure, new, clean energy and telecommunications projects, you will gain a broad scope of skills from a professional, innovative team.
Some of what you will be learning:
- Testing, installation, and maintenance works
- Working on Infrastructure, Commercial and Industrial projects
- Fault finding and rectification
- Installation of renewable energy systems
- Adjustment, replacement and repairing faulty items and testing equipment
- How to conduct line-of-sight surveys
- Lighting systems
- You may be eligible for the $5000 Australian Apprentice Training Support Payment
- Learn from professional tradespeople who want to share their knowledge with you
- Gain a Certificate III in Electrotechnology
- Genuine opportunity to grow and develop a rewarding career once qualified
- Friendly, supportive working environment
- Attend TAFE and additional emerging technology training
- PPE provided free
- 1300apprentice dedicated mentor to support you
To be successful:
- Have a passion for this trade and want to work with professionals
- An unwavering commitment to safe working practices
- Be well presented
- Punctual and reliable
- Comfortable working in confirmed spaces and heights
- Must be able to show initiative and communicate well with others.
- Driver licence minimum P
- Have a white card or are willing to obtain one before commencement
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then submit your up-to-date resume with a brief cover letter outlining why this role interests you
Please note that applicants MUST have full unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Due to the high volume of applications received by 1300apprentice, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We want to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and considering 1300apprentice as a potential employer. We encourage you to apply for opportunities we have advertised in the future.
Working with large and small employers, 1300apprentice connects apprentices and trainees to the right employer. A for-purpose organisation with over 30 years of experience in Vocational Education and training, our professional, approachable team are here to help you. With an experienced mentor to support and guide you, we aim to see you succeed and confidently grow as a person and professional.
1300apprentice values and recognises diversity in the workplace. We are an equal-opportunity employer and actively support applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. We offer safe and inclusive working environments where you can learn, grow and achieve your career objectives.