Electrical Fitter apprenticeship, 1st-4th year, Wetherill Park, NSW
Looking for 1st -4th year Electrical Fitters! We have a fantastic opportunity on offer for you!
- Work for an international company with a great reputation
- Opportunity for ongoing employment once apprenticeship has competed
- Ongoing on the job training and support.
1300apprentice currently have a fantastic opportunity for an individual to commence or recommence their electrical fitter’s apprenticeship with a high end and reputable employer based in NSW and Victoria.
During this 4 year apprenticeship you will be studying a certificate III in Electrical Fitting at Meadowbank.
About the role:
In this role you will provide technical & customer service support during field customer visits on company’s machineries. This will include on-site trouble shooting, diagnoses, mechanical installation, configurations, maintenance and repairs.
You must be willing to travel away for work, approximately 70% in Sydney and 30% in regional (ACT).
- Completing onsite installations, repairs and maintenance
- Trouble shooting & diagnose technical errors to determine solutions
- Operate equipment and machinery in a safe manner
- Action work orders from customers in a timely manner
- Working with key stake holders to action customer queries
- Building positive relationships with customers and key stake holders
- Attend product & service training sessions.
- Up to date TAFE Transcripts if you are a current apprentice
- Driver’s licence and own transport to be able to get to the workshop (desirable, not essential).
To be successful:
- Have a passion for this trade and wants to be part of a growing business once completed apprenticeship
- Ability to work nationally, interstate travel required
- Experience with hand and power tools
- Physically able to meet requirements of the job which may include, working in confined spaces, lifting heavy equipment, and bending down frequently etc
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and adapt to changing work schedules
- Follows direction well
- Have good math skills and technically minded.
Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents and have the right to work in Australia.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.