Electrotechnology, Certificate III, 1st- 3rd year, Southern Highlands
1300apprentice currently has a fantastic opportunity for an individual to launch their career undertaking a Cert III in Electrotechnology or if you are already an Electrical Apprentice develop new skills. Our partner is a dynamic home and industrial automation company working across the Southern Highlands, South Coast and occasionally Greater Sydney
Some of what you will be learning:
- Installation and maintenance works
- Installing home and industrial “smart” automation systems
- Installation of communication and security systems
- General commercial and domestic works
- Fault finding
- Installation of renewable energy systems
- Lighting systems
- You may be eligible for the $5000 Australian Apprentice Training Support Payment
- Learn from professional tradespeople, who want to share their knowledge with you
- Gain a Certificate III in Electrotechnology
- Friendly, supportive working environment
- Attend TAFE
- PPE provided free
- 1300apprentice dedicated mentor to support you
To be successful:
- If you are a current apprentice, you must have TAFE Transcripts to prove your level of study.
- Have a passion for this trade and want to work with professionals
- Well presented
- Punctual and reliable
- Great attitude towards work
- Must be able to show initiative and be able to communicate well with others.
- Driver’s licence and own transport
- Have a white card or be willing to obtain one before commencement.
- Willing to work away from home for 1 or 2 nights if required (occasionally)
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then submit your up-to-date resume, with a brief cover letter outlining why this role interests you
Please note that applicants MUST have full unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Due to the high volume of applications received by 1300apprentice, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and considering 1300apprentice as a potential employer. We encourage you to apply for opportunities we have advertised in the future.
Working with large and small employers 1300apprentice connects apprentices and trainees to the right employer. A for-purpose organisation with over 30 years of experience in Vocational Education & Training, our professional, approachable team are here to help you. With an experienced mentor to support and guide you, we aim to see you succeed and confidently grow as a person and professional.
1300apprentice values and recognises diversity in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and actively support applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply. We offer safe and inclusive working environments where you can learn, grow and achieve your career objectives.