Electrotechnology, Certificate III, Parramatta, NSW
1300apprentice has a fantastic opportunity for a committed 1st Year Electrical Apprentice to join our Partner, a Leader in the renewable energy sector.
With service provisions span Solar, battery energy Storage, Automation and Lighting. Working with a professional team in a Clean Energy Council-accredited business. Award-winning for their innovation and over 25 years pioneering the industry sector.
You will work across various commercial sites in and around the Sydney Region. Learning all aspects of clean energy electrical work, electronics, lighting control, solar and battery, installation, repair, maintenance, and more!
- Have a passion for becoming a professional electrical tradesperson
- Have excellent communication skills and be well-presented
- Self-motivated, with good initiative
- Have a strong customer service focus
- Have good maths skills and technically minded
- Willing to undertake drug and alcohol testing
- Committed to working safely
- Punctual, reliable and well presented
- Driver’s licence minimum P, and reliable transport
- Committed to completing a 4-year apprenticeship
Before commencing, you will be required to obtain, with our support:
- Working with Children Clearance
- White Card
- Learn new and emerging Clean Energy Technology, future-proofing your career
- Working with a Leader in their sector
- Gain a Certificate III in Electrotechnology
- Learn from industry-leading technicians
- You may qualify for the government’s new apprentice incentive of $10,000.00
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Dedicated 1300apprentice mentor
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for then submit your up-to-date resume. With a brief cover letter outlining why this role interests you
Please note that applicants MUST have full unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Due to the high volume of applications received by 1300apprentice, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We want to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and considering 1300apprentice as a potential employer. We encourage you to apply for opportunities we have advertised in the future.
Working with large and small employers, 1300apprentice connects apprentices and trainees to the right employer. A for-purpose organisation with over 30 years of experience in Vocational Education & Training, our professional, approachable team are here to help you. With an experienced mentor to support and guide you, we aim to see you succeed and confidently grow as a person and professional.
1300apprentice values and recognises diversity in the workplace. We are an equal-opportunity employer and actively support applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. We offer safe and inclusive working environments where you can learn, grow, and achieve your career objectives.