Engineering Fabrication (Sheetmetal) Certificate III, 1st – 3rd year, Kirrawee, NSW
Our partner based in Kirrawee is looking for a 1st or 2nd Year Engineering Fabrication Apprentice to join their team. They are a highly regarded business specialising in manufacturing custom steel, aluminium, and stainless-steel products. They utilise state-of-the-art metal cutting, welding, and forming equipment. Their commitment to providing exceptional results to their clients will see you learn your trade from true professionals. This is a highly sought-after 2024 Skills Priority List Role.
- Gain a Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade
- Working on a wide range of products/projects
- Friendly, supportive working environment
- You may be eligible for the $5000 Australian Apprentice Training Support Payment
- Learn all aspects of your trade
- Access to 1300apprentice free employee assistance program
- You will be working with a team that will share their knowledge with you
- 1300apprentice dedicated mentor to support you
Some of what You Will Learn:
- Reading Drawings and plans
- Source materials and components for production
- Welding, Mig, Tic and Stick
- Set and operate hand and machine tools
- Cut, roll, and shape metal
- Work with steel, aluminium, and stainless steel
- Installation of the finished product
- Maintain a clean, safe work area
To be Successful:
- Must be motivated and hard-working
- Passionate about a career in fabrication
- Willing to learn and take direction well
- Committed to a 4-year apprenticeship
- Obtain a working with children clearance (we will assist)
- Driver’s licence P or above
If this role sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, we want to hear from you. Submit your up-to-date resume and a brief cover letter explaining why the role appeals to you.
Please note that applicants MUST have unrestricted work rights in Australia
Due to the high volume of applications received by 1300apprentice, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. However, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and considering 1300apprentice as a potential employer. We would also encourage you to apply for future roles advertised in the future
Working with large and small employers, 1300apprentice connects apprentices and trainees to the right employer. A for-purpose organisation with over 30 years of experience in Vocational Education & Training, our professional, approachable team are here to help you. With an experienced mentor to support and guide you, we aim to see you succeed and confidently grow as a person and professional.
1300apprentice values and recognises diversity in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and actively support applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. We offer safe and inclusive working environments where you can learn, grow and achieve your career objectives.