Engineering Mechanical (FM) apprenticeship, 1st -4th year, Moss Vale, NSW
Do you have a passion for engineering mechanical trade and want to gain a Fitter Machinist apprenticeship?
- Want to work for an Award winning business
- Wide scope of work, mostly factory based.
- High quality, high end work.
1300apprentice have a fantastic opportunity for a 1st- 4th year Fitter Machinist apprentice to join a dynamic and innovative team based in the Southern Highlands.
Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be undertaking or completing a Certificate III in Engineering- Fabrication trade (Heavy fabrication).
- Read drawings and specifications of a job
- Operating CNC machines
- Lathe operation
- Measuring and marking out
- Moving materials
- Maintaining work areas.
- If a current apprentice must have up to date TAFE Transcripts to prove level of study.
- Current driver’s licence and own transport (desirable but not essential)
To be successful:
- Positive attitude
- Hard working and have good attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, reliable, passionate about the trade
Applicants must be Australian citizens or Permanent residents with full working rights to work in Australia.
For all other job vacancies, please visit 1300apprentice.com.au