Fitter/Machinist apprentice, Ingleburn, NSW
Interested in Fitter machining? We have a great 1st year apprenticeship role, close to public transport and working in a great industry! APPLY NOW
Experienced Fitter Machinist apprentices are also encouraged to apply!
Do you have a passion for engineering mechanical trade and want to gain a Fitter Machinist apprenticeship?
- Want to work for a well-established family business
- Work in a friendly team environment
- Interested in working in a manufacturing environment?
1300apprentice currently have a highly valued host employer located in Ingleburn who are looking for a motivated, committed, and reliable person who is wanting to gain practical on the job experience, whilst receiving a Certificate III Engineering Mechanical Trade.
No licence or wheels no problem, our host employer is a 10-minute walk from Ingleburn train station.
About the role:
You will be operating and learning all types of machinery in a workshop-based environment.
- Read drawings and specifications of a job
- Lathe operation
- Measuring and marking out
- Moving materials
- Experience using basic hand and power tools
- White card
To be successful:
- Someone who is a team player, trustworthy and great work ethic
- Good math skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work methodically
- A quick learner
- Computer skills
- Practical trade skills and/or relevant pre-apprenticeship (desirable but not essential)
Applicants must be Australian citizens or Permanent residents with full working rights to work in Australia.
How to apply
Click on APPLY and attach your resume and cover letter.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.