Forklift Operator, Turrella NSW
We are in the look out for a Forklift / Crane Operator for one of our leading clients based in the Wolli Creek area.
- Loading and unloading of truck coming in and out of the factory.
- Clear understanding of surrounds.
- Experience in Crane Operation is highly desirable (gantry type crane)
- Attitude is extremely highly regarded – wanting to work.
- Adhere to all OH&S policies and procedures.
- Works safely and carefully, being mindful of persons and equipment around you.
- Ensuring you clock on each day and report to your supervisor.
- Ensure you ring prior to start time each day if you are unable to attend work for any reason.
- Report all injuries as they happen to your supervisor. If supervisor is busy or currently unavailable, notify OH&S officer in the Administration office.
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Ability to communicate clearly with people.
- Neat and clean appearance, punctual and reliable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Organised and able to meet deadlines.
- Forklift Licence is essential
- Crane Operation experience is desirable
- Working at Heights is desirable but not essential
PREFERRED OR SKILLS TO BE ATTAINED:
- Someone that WANTS to work and Forklift LIC and experience
Good to know:
- Turrella Location
- Hours are 7:30 am – 4pm Monday to Friday
- Most weeks there may be overtime.
Act now and apply below
Interviews are taking place now.