Garden Maintenance Labourer, Northern Suburbs NSW
Seeking an enthusiastic and passionate green thumb.
Our client are inspired by the laid-back Australian way of life and seek to create contemporary spaces, through the use of quality materials and innovative ideas, that foster and promote outdoor living.
Every one of their gardens is drawn, built and maintained by the hands of their skilful and passionate team of architects, designers, landscapers, carpenters, stonemasons & horticulturists.
Involves but not limited to;
- Mowing and edging lawns, Hedging, pruning and shaping of plants
- Weeding, removal of green waste from site and loading into van
- Leaving site clean following each visit and safe packing up of all tools and equipment.
- The position is an off-sider role, working alongside and following instructions from the team leader.
- Typical work hours are 7am – 3.30pm.
Also on offer are all required on-the-job training, however, experience within the construction and/or horticulture industry is preferred. Combined with past experience using power tools will ensure you will learn the specifics of the trade quickly and efficiently.
If you are keen and want to work, get in touch with me.
Taking interviews now.