Horticulture traineeship, Cert III, Moss Vale NSW
Love plants and would love to start your career in Horticulture! Look no further we have a great role for you!
- Great team learning environment
- Great working conditions, including staff discounts and paid lunch breaks!
- Opportunity to grow within the business once traineeship has completed
1300apprentice have a great host employer based in the Southern Highlands looking for motivated and committed Horticulture trainee to join their energetic and self-motivated team.
If you are confident, a team player and have passion and interest in flora plants, this is perfect for you!
Our host employer is passionate about plants and love helping people grow their gardens. You will be working with a great team of people who are very dedicated to their work.
Throughout the traineeship, you will be studying a Certificate III in Horticulture over 24months!
- maintaining the work area
To be successful:
- Must be eager to work and learn with a very good attitude
- Reliable, physically fit and enthusiastic
- Committed and interested in wanting to complete a Horticulture traineeship
- Good work ethic and well presented
- Team player
- Confident and love all things plants
School leavers or adults highly encouraged to apply!
Applicants must have the legal right to work in Australia.
How to apply
Click on APPLY and attach your resume and cover letter.
Whilst 1300apprentice will endeavour to respond to all applications, only suitable applicants and those eligible to undertake a traineeship will be contacted.