Horticulture traineeship, Certificate III, Southern Highlands
Love plants and would love to start your career in Horticulture! Look no further we have a great role for you!
School leavers are highly encouraged to apply!
- Great team learning environment
- Great working conditions, including staff discounts and paid lunch breaks
- Opportunity to grow within the business once traineeship has completed
1300apprentice have a great host employer based in the Southern Highlands looking for motivated and committed horticulture trainee to join their energetic and self-motivated team.
If you are confident, a team player and have passion for plants, this is perfect for you!
Our host employer is passionate about plants and love helping people grow their gardens. You will be working with a great team of people who are very dedicated to their work.
Throughout the traineeship, you will be studying a Certificate III in Horticulture over 24months!
- Planting, weeding, watering
- Stock control
- Customer service
- Weed spraying
- Potting and pruning plants
- Pest control
- Answering phones
- Plant identification
- Garden maintenance
- Sweeping and cleaning
- Loading and unloading trucks and customer cars.
To be successful:
- Must be eager to work and learn with a very good attitude
- Committed and interested in wanting to complete a horticulture traineeship
- Good work ethic and well presented
- Team player
- Confident and love all things plants
- Able to complete a federal police check
- At OWN cost if successful complete a NDISWC check prior to starting.
Applicants must have the legal right to work in Australia.
Suitable candidates only will be contacted for an interview.