Installers or Field technicians, Turrella, NSW
Are you experienced in Roller Shutter Installation?
- Plenty of overtime available – (experienced fitters)
- Optional weekend work available
- Voluntary call out roster – (experienced fitters)
1300appretice have an exciting new opportunity for a motivated Installer and Service Technician to join one of our most valued clients, friendly and busy team. They are based in Turrella (bordering to Wolli Creek).
About the role:
This role is to provide quality customer satisfaction through installation, maintenance and repairs to a wide range of industrial and commercial roller shutters and sectional doors, in addition to gates, boom gates and associated equipment.
- Installation, repair and servicing of all types of roller shutters, roller doors, sectional doors and gates – including motorisations.
- Fault find / diagnose and repair common and more complex problems.
- Accurate measurement of replacement parts.
- Willing to be flexible with hours with potential early starts or after hours work in order to cater for client’s requests or construction site hours.
You must have:
- Mechanically minded, with the ability to stand back and assess the situation before commencing work.
- Strong fault-finding skills and rectification of mechanical issues and basic electrical problems, minimising the need to go back on jobs.
- Previous experience within mechanical, electrical or metalworking fields.
- Good communication skills in dealing with fellow staff and clients on site.
- A self-starter and ability to work unsupervised as well as within a team.
- Current driver’s licence
This role is a full time role on a casual basis employed by 1300apprentice but working for our client, with a view to permanence.
Applicants must be Australian citizens or Permanent residents with the right to work in Australia.